Our Mission Statement:
Enriching our community, Igniting curiosity, and Nourishing minds
Our Core Values:
We welcome everyone.
We are knowledgeable, creative, and committed to excellence.
We believe in literary freedom and diversity.
We respect each other and all of our guests.
Our Goals and Objectives:
1. Provide access and availability to an array of resources that promote literacy and life-long learning opportunities.
2. Maintain and update the library facility, grounds, and bookmobile to provide an environment that is welcoming, safe, and comfortable.
3. Ensure that the community is served by a friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable, and professional team committed to excellent customer service.
4. Provide opportunities for community members of all ages to learn, create, and acquire new information and skills through innovative library programming and community partnerships.
5. Provide access to current technology and connections to the digital world.
6. Promote the library’s services and programs while working actively to enhance the quality of life in our community.