December 2021 Election Results
Dec 31 2021
Congratulations to the following individuals elected to ODIN Advisory Council and ODIN Steering Committee open positions. Terms begin January 1, 2022 and end on December 31, 2023 unless eligible to run for re-election.
ODIN ADVISORY COUNCIL CHAIR – Kelly Kornkven
ODIN STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- ACADEMIC LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE – Staci Green/Dickinson State University
- SCHOOL LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE – no candidates – there was a write in but she declined
- MEMBER-AT-LARGE – Phyllis Kuno/Trinity Bible College
We will continue to work on finding a representative for School Libraries.
User Group Chairs will be contacted by their ODIN liaisons very soon. Terms begin January 1, 2022 and end on December 31, 2023 unless eligible to run for re-election.
ODIN ACADEMIC USER GROUPS (ALMA):
- ACQUISITIONS & SERIALS – Jenny Grasto/NDSU Libraries
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (Cataloging) – Tina Gross/NDSU Libraries
- DISCOVERY PRIMO VE – Monica Struck/Dickinson State University
- FULFILLMENT – Karlene Clark/UND Chester Fritz Library
- RESOURCE SHARING – Joan Miller/UND Chester Fritz Library
ODIN PUBLIC, K12, SPECIAL USER GROUPS (POLARIS):
- CATALOGING – Cindy Thronburg/Dickinson Area Public Library
- DISCOVERY – Tonya Palmer/Grand Forks Public Library
- CIRCULATION – Renee Newton/Dickinson Area Public Library
- HOLDS and ILL – Erica Sodeyama/Grand Forks Public Library
Thanks to everyone who ran in this year’s elections.