ACAD Resource Sharing User Group Meeting - May 2021
The ACAD Resource Sharing User Group Meetings are the last Wednesday of every month at 9am CT
- Resource Sharing configuration with Minitex is underway in production. Contact Nicole Murphy (email@example.com) if your library is interested in direct lending with Minitex
- Ex Libris has a new Resource Sharing online community
- Visit https://ill.circle.so/home to sign up if you are interested
ILL pages for new ODIN website
- Ariel will not be included on new website. Please contact the ODIN office ASAP if you are still using it.
- Please send in updated courier information
- What additional ILL information should we make sure to cover?
Nicole did a demo of the recommended Resource Sharing Renewal workflow.
Question: Can I sort Borrowing/Lending requests in Alma to make them easier to find?
Answer: Yes, you can sort Borrowing/Lending requests in Alma by clicking the 'Sort By' menu and choosing your preferred sorting method.
Statistical reporting in Alma Analytics was brought up as a concern by multiple libraries.
- Linda is planning a 2 part Analytics training session that should address basic issues and general concerns.
- All libraries are encouraged to reach out to the ODIN office for guidance or to address specific concerns/questions.
Question: Is something being done to bridge the ILL gap between Alma and Polaris libraries, so borrowing/lending can be done across the ODIN consortium again?
Answer: Yes, this is on our radar. Our ultimate goal is to allow for Resource Sharing to be done as seamlessly as possible between our Alma and Polaris libraries. We are currently investigating options for this and will keep you updated as we have more information.
Please reach out to the ODIN office if you need anything. We are here to help!